A Chinese satellite demonstrated the world’s first intercontinental quantum communication. It was a video conference that used entangled photons. In the race for quantum computing, China is way ahead in transmission speed.
Here’s a good tutorial on CSS grid layout from Mozilla:
Should be obvious, but just in case: if you get an automated call that your Windows license key has expired, don’t return the call. It’s a scam. Windows keys don’t expire and Microsoft won’t call you about something like this.
- Press and hold the mouse button and Ctrl key (Command key on the Mac). The mouse pointer gets a small “sheet of paper” and an upside-down triangle. Drag the triangle to the right to get an exact duplicate of the sheet.
- If the workbook has multiple sheets, you can move a sheet to the left or right just by dragging the small triangle. Don’t hold any key down.
Short video (no sound):
Did you know Excel can sort by color? Let’s say you have a sheet that looks like this:
- Click inside the data area
- Click the Data tab on the ribbon
- Click the Sort button
From the dialog that appears…
- Choose a column to sort by (Last Name, for example).
- From the Sort On drop-down, choose Cell Color.
- Click the Order drop-down and choose one of the colors.
- Click the Add Level button on top, then do this again, ordering by the second color:
Click OK, and the sheet will now be sorted first by the colors you chose, and then alphabetically: